Monday, April 8, 2013

Kansas City, Kansas, March 21-23, 2013

We got home at around seven in the morning and I went back to bed after I got home.  Later that day I bought Nation Geographic 125 Years of Great Explorations: Adventures and Discoveries that Changed the World and Life Magazine’s 100 People Who Changed the World which included Mahatma Gandhi and the Buddha for my magazine collection and The Hobbit: an Unexpected Journey Activity Book at Bruce Smith’s. Later that day I fed the cats and called Erin. The next day I filled out a state and federal tax return before eating at Salty Iguana with Jamie and my dad before I went back to Warrensburg. When I got back I got an e-mail advising us students got back to school tomorrow because of the impending snow. I told my mom and she agreed. The next day I packed some laundry and went back with my dad

No comments:

Post a Comment