Monday, April 8, 2013

Kansas City, Kansas, March 15-16, 2013

Tyler and I got to my house and ate dinner at Mission Hills Country Club with my mom and Dave. Then we went home and Tyler and I watched the Disney Channel until Tyler’s parents came to pick him up at around eleven. The next day Cam left for the Dominican Republic with Nora and I found my pebbles from my trip to Washington that I went on the summer before I came to UCM in Cam’s room which used to be my room, and a Mike Margarita Mix bottle cap lying around for my collection, and I did some bird-watching, identifying many different calls, realizing how diverse the calls, shapes, and sizes of the diverse bird species of Africa must be, and realizing how much I’m surrounded by the natural world. I also fed the cats and packed my suitcase. Then after dinner I emptied and reloaded the dishwasher before my mom, Dave, and I boarded the train at Union Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment