Monday, April 8, 2013

Warrensburg, Missouri, March 10-15, 2013

        On Monday I worked on my Excel 4 Capstone project in my Essential Managing Information class and found four more pebbles four my collection outside Ellis. I studied and worked on my notes for my Geology class and sent them to the other students in my class. I also finished my essay questions for my Transition Planning II class and made another toilet paper roll of Samye monastery in Tibet. On Wednesday morning before I went to sleep I realized that even if I don’t have a film degree, I still have credentials coming to UCM because it shows I can adapt to different environments. I got my clothes and my clothes for the THRIVE formal in the mail and I took my Geology Lab exam which I thought went pretty well. My instructor said it would be easier than we thought. I also did my homework for my Transition Planning II class and I realized my background in General Studies also shows I can adapt to different environments.
                The next day I went down to ProCuts and got my hair cut for the formal. I also got the latest Smithsonian issue for my magazine collection, though when I talked to my Granddad after that he said that I need not buy anymore issues because he gets Smithsonian and can just give me them when he’s done with them. Later I went to the formal at Bodies on Pine Street and danced with many sorority girls. The next day, I turned those pebbles I found into mani stones and I saw Mary see her grandfather come to pick her up and she screamed, “Grandpa!” and ran into him and fling her arms around his waist. I also took my Transition Planning II exam which I know went well and after that, Tyler and I rode home with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment